HBMonitor Terms of Service

Hyip definition : High Yield Investment Program.

The Web is a great opportunity to earn money,or to loose money.

A lot of people are looking for an easy way to live without working.
But not all that’s glitter is gold.
The Hyip Programs are growing fast in the last 2 years,but many of them are Scams.

How to select the good ones?
This’s not an easy task,that’s why this Blog has born.

You can find many good Forums on the argument,and many Monitor Sites.


Unfortunatly The Admins of some Hyips are the same of many Monitor Sites .

That’s why you are not safe,you shouldn’t believe to one word they say.

That’s the reason why I made the choice to build my Home-Made Monitor Blog.

Term of Use:

• All the Programs listed in the HBMonitor Top Chart are truly Paying
• I’m an active investor in all of these programs
• I’m not the Admin and I do not endorse any of these programs
• My opinion is not for sale !
• If a Program is not paying for 48 hours,it will be suspended.
• If a Program is not paying for 3 days,it will be deleted from the TopChart.


 Have a nice business !